View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 07:44   Link #88
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
The OP is on par with Denpa Onna's OP in term of sucky-ness. But the difference is that for some reason I can't stop but smile whenever I hears "Kill me BABY!!!"

I personally think the episode was pretty decent unlike other posters above. I find the anime to be better than manga as most 4-Koma adaption turns out.

The main complain I have is that VA for Sonya seems a bit too dull. While I can understand the dullness, (she is an assassin after all) you expect her tone to change during comedy spots. In fact this seem to be the theme for all the VA in the episode, no one is using high pitch, not even at the part with the ghost pictures.

As such the comedy here become a poorly acted Manzai comedy. Compare to this, Yuruyuri, Lucky Star, Working, and K-On are much better executed. I hope it would imporve, otherwise this will just end up as a slightly above average comedy and a sub-par 4-Koma adaption.
Sonya's voice didn't hit well with em either sounds...too old? Also hope they show why she's int he school, was one of the things I found funny and helped start it, not sure why skipped here (unless it showed up later and I forgot)
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote