Draugur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofTheNaiker View Post
Spoiler for My hypothesis about it:
Spoiler for Watanagashi/Meakashi:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seronei View Post
Spoiler:
You're right there. After all, I think I'm just unhappy that Rika's parents who are really strong characters in my opinion (or, at least, have a great potential which unfortunately is neglected), are treated poorly by the storyline once they're dead. There's hardly any mention of them later on. Her father is really courageous, I think, because he opposes Oryou Sonozaki and tells her to stop bullying the Houjou family. Probably he knows that he will looked down upon for showing his sense of justice. But it doesn't seem to be a big deal anyway, he just spoke his mind and has to take the consequences, that's the way the plotline deals with it. On the contrary, in Minagoroshi-hen Keiichi is praised like a messiah for helping Satoko in a similar fashion, although there is no danger for him, and convinces anyone although he doesn't even act considerately (I don't like his talk with Oryou about Satoko because there are many reasons why Oryou should forgive Satoko and help her, but Keiichi hardly comes up with these reasons but prefers threatening Oryou, saying he will smash her head etc. - sorry for getting off the topic). I also like Rika's mother very much as a character, who is passionate as a mother although we know Rika doesn't love her very much, because Rika thinks Hanyu is her real mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
Spoiler for No, you're wrong:
Sorry, but where are these screenshots from? This isn't the Manga Gamer version, right? I certainly would remember this nice picture. In the version I got, the character design is very primitive in comparison.

Last edited by Draugur; 2012-08-05 at 17:16.
Draugur is offline   Reply With Quote