Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 16:54   Link #23397
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

There are times when I look at how many times Western embassies in the Middle-East were attacked in the last 30-35 years, I wonder if the people in this part of the world have ever thought of the consequences following their stupid actions. So far, we didn't have much of a wild response in Europe and North America such as attacking embassies of Middle-East countries or such, and thank heavens people are clever enough not to fall into that. However, should we go through human psychology, there could be a point in time in which it reaches the breaking point if one side keeps on pushing and pushing. In short: have the people in the Middle-East ever thought of what would happen to their countrymen living abroad as embassy/consulate workers or as normal citizens if such stupid actions are repeated over and over again towards breaking point? Second thought probably isn't a forte over there unfortunately.

Although people won't speak too openly about it here, Muslim Arabs are probably the least liked ethnic/religious group in my city (and probably in other cities in North America too) because of their spoiled brat-like reactions (I 've seen that a few times) when this or that doesn't go according to their religion/culture at the same time a number of them don't seem to make efforts integrating into the local culture nor to separate themselves from the true idiots in public. Even my friend from Morroco says that there are still too many Muslim Arabs who take everything literally and who don't make enough efforts to shake off all the bad stereotypes they, whether they like them or not, contributed in creating with their actions. I'm sure there were particular stereotypes for Caucasian Christians centuries ago, but those people found a way to shake off a number of those stereotypes over time with efforts.

About that movie trailer... that was utter ridiculous. *facepalms* However, I don't think it is something to take it literally other than saying that the people behind the movie are sheer idiots. Again, that's not something worthy ot taking it literally unless you want to add fuel on fire.