View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 18:47   Link #27
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Does any one else think CC is done for? If he hasn't lost already i think next week Luffy will use a few more strong moves on him and he just passes out.

Imo he was never strong Haki wise. He is supposed to be a scientist. He probably just have a super strong Logia with almost no Haki training. Do you guys remember when one of Big Mom's pirates knocked out Caribou with one hit? I can see a similar thing happening to CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Sanji vs Vergo, eh? Quite an unexpected match-up. I'm very curious to see how he'll fare against a vice admiral. I don't think he'll be able to defeat him, but he should be able to hold his own.
Well imo Sanji is already Vice Admiral level. The question imo should be how much stronger than a regular Vice Admiral Vergo is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Diamond Joz with Defensive CoA and Tekkai would be one hard rock.
The chances are he was already using it ( Defensive CoA) but just it wasn't animated/drawn yet.

The drawing/animation of CoA was mostly a post time skip thing. They were already hitting Logia's in Whitebeard war but no Haki was shown ( as it was in post time skip).

That's at least my opinion .

But if he wasn't then that would indeed be a hard rock ( or maybe a Diamond rock in this case ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm still interested in seeing a Tekkai enforced by Haki. That has to be one of the strongest defenses in the world.
Imo Tekkai is a form of Defensive CoA ( not yet fully mastered maybe or not) .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2012-09-05 at 19:28.