View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 20:54   Link #2092
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
One can always visualize the ED songs as their entries into professional music. Or at least college videos made while under the College Light Music Club. ("Don't Say Lazy" seems like something their club leader would get them to do...plus first year would still be without Azusa).

Also we only got maybe a little more that half a year of them in college with the story.
Even from a realist perspective, not all hope is lost I know several friends who have full time occupations and gather on the odd weekend to play phenomenal music. With this as a reality and thus, plausibility within K-On!, I would like to believe that the girls produced their more noteworthy music (e.g. Don't Say Lazy) perhaps during university or shortly after. K-On! ended on an open note: this is the beauty of an open ending, allowing our imaginations paint the stories to our liking.

From this viewpoint, the K-On! depicted in the high school setting might be seen as how a band got together and from humble beginnings, eventually become sufficiently proficient to put together the music we see in the ED/OP sequences, perhaps for a university-level club. I can dream, right?