Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 02:18   Link #8602
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
If we think about it all needless have a chance of having stigmata, some even may have died before their powers fully matured like fodder(as seen in Uten's the brat) they seem to aim to fill the 12 spots they don't need more.
I think Saten stated there are only 12 who have Stigmata although we aren't told how he knows or why there are only 12. It could be an arbitrary limit for all we know but I think the story is set at only 12 with 9 already found and Arclight looking for the final 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
I've been waiting to see who has the fragment that can heal and cure disease. Doppleganger can heal, but that scene makes it sound like it's a separate power entirely. For a while I thought it might have been Cruz since he has never fought anybody, but that seems unlikely now. Whoever turns out to have that fragment would certainly be a candidate to have a stigmata.
The only one who seems to have any type of focus in healing outside of Doppelganger is Mengroze but it doesn't appear he has any powers. Gido knew how to heal Blade after his encounter with the Testament at the beginning and Hinata, Rin's friend, took care of Setsuna in the school's hospital. It doesn't seem like she's a Needless either but she's does have an interest in health and we already know about Rin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Anyone know if Imai has plans for the Second Sight characters?
They are planned to be characters in the second story of Needless, Needless 2 which is to take place after the current manga finishes. We aren't sure what role they'll play in Needless 2 but it looks like Ashiki and Taeka (panda girl from Needless Zero chapter 4) are friends. The main characters of Needless 2 are Adam Neuschwanstein and Cain from Needless Zero chapter 1. Things may change between now and then but that's what Imai Kami came up with when he made those stories.