View Single Post
Old 2012-01-10, 07:15   Link #17478
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Then I am looking forward to that How does he get together with Utsuho? Does she go outside?
Same as canon, but Dan was challenged by an amazon-like feminist student and her cronies... quoting Ichika

"So, Dan is breaking through a group of girls in the dojo, like a lawnmower through grass, bodies falling down here and there... nobody is harmed seriously though, Rin laughed that Dan is too soft, while Ran chastised him for his abusive behavior"

"Dan said it's not his fault, and ask if Ran wanted Dan to let them get their way. And more than that, he didn't hit anyone by technicality. Not stopping him from grappling them though"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - I made him to be an anti-thesis to most child soldiers who are muscular, scarred, etc etc. His appearance is a deconstruction as well since it's a sign that he's dying.
Once again, not all super soldier are lucky as Sousuke, some luckier, some are worse.

@Stratos
For readers in general, yes. It's just that since most of us tries to tone their anger... well... feels just weird. hence I'm speechless. Salute for the canon accuracy though

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-10 at 07:29.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote