View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 14:51   Link #8239
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
6th. She's definitely by far the most popular character of the terrible trio. Though I'd say that she only really shines with the other two girls (and especially Hayate/Hina) around. So I'm not quite sure if I like her latest solo attempts.

About c325: Call me crazy, but I wouldn't even be surprised if Hayate somehow managed to STILL prolong the ridiculous lie. After Izumi's yell, Hina is sure to show up ASAP, and her instinct is hardcoded "save Hayate's sorry ass". She should be able to shut up Izumi and provide enough of a distraction for Hayate to make an escape.

Actually, in a way I'm almost more curious how Hina will react (whether her "save Hayate" automatic will override her "tell Luca the truth, dangit" conviction). I don't see Luca abandoning Hayate when she learns the truth, or anything extreme, so that's hardly grounds for drama.
You forget how stupid Izumi is. So there's still the possibility of her adding two and two and coming up with "Hayata's been lying about his gender all this time. He's actually a flat chested girl who likes to cross-dress".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote