View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 09:43   Link #30009
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Like I said, it's pointless to point out the fact that the shkanon solution doesn't make sense, when the other proposed solution isn't much better. I'm not arguing that the shkanon solution makes sense.

The point is that shkanon is something that I have already accepted for obvious reasons, why should I accept another lame explanation when one suffices?

As for Battler being "right", he was right as much as one is "right" in exploiting a bug in the system. In other words your definition of "right" doesn't really suit me. Oh I guess this follows the logic of the big cheese of EP6, but if you ask me, Erika was wrong because she narrow mindedly decided to only consider the stated hints and completely ignored the whole picture, the fact that it was a riddle from children book of riddles for example, apart from ignoring the "big" hint.
But the point is that the intended solution which was written in the book was "three" and not "one". The same way it matters not that Battler's solution "worked" if it wasn't the right solution, and Beatrice could have destroyed that if she really wanted with just a few reds.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote