Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-12, 08:04   Link #1062
hipeach

After episode 18, it's clear that humans are the second biggest bastard in the universe, with the Goldies being the biggest one

I don't know if Holocaust survivors will want to kill children of Nazi's, but I do know the Silvers clearly won't do anything like that under similar situation. It's "meaningless" to them. And if the Holocaust survivors indeed want to kill children of Nazi's, then indeed from the POV of the whole universe, that makes the humans more bastards than the Silvers. And that's actually Rom Ro's point, humans acting on "emotions" doing senseless dangerous things makes them the bastards that need to be exterminated. From how well the Earth is preserved, we do know neither the Silvers nor the Bronze has done anything like incinerating half of the planet and destroying the whole eco-system even when they deemed it's necessary to exterminate humans and conquered Earth. They only do want they deem necessary, not trying to get senseless revenge, like they never bother to do anything to Titarus even when they showed open defiance, after the Nodoss and humans (the only ones they deem necessary to be destroyed) left. And from what happened so far, I don't think the Silvers would even bother to attack the humans if the Goldies didn't leave humans a Nodoss.

Yes acting on emotions and wanting to kill Nazi's children may make humans... "human", but that's what makes the humans big bastards in Heroic Age's universe, when none of the other races would do such a thing.
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote