View Single Post
Old 2010-04-15, 23:16   Link #41
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
But back to Obito, you'll notice that Obito and Tobi share many similarities in appearance.
Like what? His hair? Because I can't think of any other appearance that's unique to Obito that Tobi also has. Yes his hair is quite similar, but there's so many people in Naruto with spiky hair (Naruto, Juugo, Yahiko, Kankuro, probably forgot some). Also, let me point you to this picture:

It shows Madara is already wearing a mask, but his hair is quite similar to his hairstyle from when he was young.

I know it's odd for a Naruto character to get a haircut, but they probably did it so they wouldn't immediately give away that Tobi = Madara, after all we have known Madara's hairstyle since part 1 from Valley of the End.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
I also don't really think that Tobi's extravagant personality before his fight with Sasuke was all an act. Why would he need to act like that, why would he need to "join" his own organization, and why would he have been the underling of Zetsu if he was as powerful as he is now?

Another thing, Tobi only began to act as Madara after his fight with Sasuke. After Deidara used his suicide attack that wiped out the whole forest, Tobi is then seen in the Land of Rain talking to Pain and Konan. I don't know about you guys, but I think this is an important element to consider when thinking about Tobi.
Interesting observation, but I'm missing the conclusion. Where are you going with this? Are you saying he has a split personality?

Finally, let me just post the image that convinces me the most that this guy is truly Madara:

This is the most we have seen so far of his face. As you can see he looks really, really old, and he has the traditional "Madara wrinkle" beneath his eye as well, though this could be just because he's old. However, if he's old, why is hair black?