View Single Post
Old 2007-06-06, 17:07   Link #88
Meatrose
Antihero

I'm not expecting any romance from One Piece. The show is not suited for it, and neither are the characters... more or less. The thing that would piss me off the most would be if Sanji ever hooked up with either Nami or Robin since he is a real "he-slut". Sure, he puts the girls interrests first, but that is truly an act of selfishness. He's good to them, not for their sake, but for them to love him for it. Huge difference. Just look what happens every time a girl speaks to him. Sanji being faithful to one girl? Don't think so. He's a retarded horn-dog, but that's one of the reasons we all love him right? Hehe.

Anyhow, Luffy wouldn't be able to hook up with Nami... cause that would go against his entire character. Luffy... being someones boyfriend? Sure, he gets emotional whenever it comes to his nakama, but he's too much of a true idiot to be able to be in a relationship with anyone. But Luffy being an idiot... that's the way we want it to be eh? =)

Anyhow... the girls are the only characters that, imo, would be able to have a relationship... note that I'm not saying "with eachother". Anyhow... there's simply no male among the Mugiwara pirates that could play the boyfriend-part. The one most likely to remotely pull it off would definately be Zoro though.