View Single Post
Old 2011-05-05, 02:36   Link #1
Boduar

Need help for current season

I have looked around at a few different series (both on forums and watching online) and have only found one real interesting match hoping that someone can point some out that have flown under my radar.

Liked: C-The money of soul and possibility control.

Why: I like all the characters and the action is interesting enough and I want to see where the plot goes.

Meh- Tiger and bunny

Why: On verge of whether I want to keep watching after 2 episodes and cant say why I really like it TBH but main downsides are A. flashy presentation of heroes that seems like its supposed to be comical? but I find myself facepalming. Main character is alright just happens that the "its all on tv" aspect seems to drag it down for me.

Disliked- Dog Days + Astarotte no Omacha!

Why: Dog days was kind of alright but I feel like it was (obviously) targetted at a bit younger of an audience. I honestly did not care what was going to happen by end of second episode and none of the characters really made me care or think "oh hey he/she is cool".

Astarotte was kind of my bad I dont care for romance centered anime and pretty sure that is where its headed.

Edit: Incase people are still wondering what type of anime I prefer (this list/reasons were kind of short) examples from past seasons: Shiki (loved the plot/characters), Durarara (plot again), Code Geass (plot and action), TTGL (action and plot), Panty + Stocking (action/comedy, one of the few comedies I actually liked). Basically I like Gainax and Noitamina mostly but anything with an engaging plot/solid action/amazing characters will do. Edit2: Another good one I forgot from last season was Gosick.