Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-18, 04:29   Link #21956
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

Hrm, the only way I see Alucard betraying Gyokuo is by devouring her, and as much as I want to see her dead, that's simply too much of a risk. If the arc goes the way the Hokuto battle went, I can see Tsukune and friends using their youki to reinforce Akasha's seal on Alucard, lest the beast awaken and bring about the end of everything. Eitehr way, we'll find out very soon. Until then...
Except for the fact that, unlike the Great Barrier, Akasha dosen't use her youki to seal Alucard, but rather her own body - more specifically her own Shinso blood.

In other words, this time, at least based upon what we know about the "seal" that binds Alucard, the solution to reinforce it wouldn't be as simple as pouring youki into it - based upon what we know so far, I think that someone who also posses Akasha's Shinso blood would need to sacrifice himself and let himself be eaten by Alucard like Akasha did, and if we consider who currently posseses Akasha's blood, such an solution would definitely count as a "bad ending", which I doubt is going to occur.

Like, I said before, I doubt that reinforcing the seal is the actual solution to the problem of Alucard, and they would need to find some other solution to this problem that the previous generation (Akasha, Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai) hadn't thought of...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote