View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 03:36   Link #59
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
^
What you say does have some truth. I don't see law changing his target for Luffy and it does sound personal. Randomlex mentioned about it being personal to. My final decision was based on Luffy and Law. One of your decision would only be wasting time. Why would Law make a proposal to attack shank knowing Luffy would respond negatively? Second let assume Luffy and Shanks did not know each other. Luffy still would not attack Shanks for the same reason he would not attack Kaido. They have done nothing to earn Luffy's wrath.

Luffy is not going to hurt Big Mamma because of Law's personal grudge, he doing it because argument at fisherman Island. I don't see Law picking Big Mamma unless he knows about the incident at fisherman Island. Finally do we know which yonkou law has a personal grudge (if there is one) against?
asking Luffy to join and beat Shanks up is not a waste of time
only take few seconds to say it and I believe Luffy's responses will be even faster.
They met on that island coincidentally so I believe the proposal is kinda spontaneous as well

And I'm not sure if Law knew about both Luffy and Shanks past to the detail and how strong their bound is
I think as far as he concerned, Shanks is only the person who return Luffy's hat during the Marineford War after Ace died.

So teaming up and beat Yonkou is a good proposal for other supernovas in Law's mind, including Luffy

But for the sake not to make the ending any farther, please let it be Big Mom, 1 problem at a time...
Although I believe Luffy will still reject it no matter whose name comes up