View Single Post
Old 2004-08-26, 20:56   Link #289
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
But its when the third said he couldnt beat oro, he is like 65+ from that fight it appears that with a full body of chakra he could have owned oro. He tamed gamabunta yes.. but so did jiraiya? and in fact teh 3rd taught teh sannin summoning? But yeah he defeated kyuubi, i doubt the third could have done it, or he probably would have, leaving a younger hokage in charge. But seriously, no one has shown close to the skills we ve seen from sarutobi, even oro, imo. Oro had a premeditated plan that took who knows how long to actually enact, and he never had a strong advantage other than sarutobi not having stamina anymore even with his 3 months of planning. I think its safe to say teh third, and maybe the fourth were way above the other fighters in their time
Oro didn't have an advantage? If it weren't for the Death God Jutsu (which is designed to beat someone you cannot defeat in regular combat anyway), Sarutobi would have lost to Orochimaru without even touching him. I would call that severly outclassed. Of course, the fight would have been different if the Third would have been in his prime, but even then, I wouldn't be so sure about the outcome. Edo Tensei is a horribly overpowered jutsu.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote