View Single Post
Old 2006-09-24, 04:31   Link #11
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubie
Not exactly like Harlock. Harlock was released in 3 audio tracks on the mkv, the original mono, stereo, and 5.1 surround and it had sound effects applied to it. We're only replacing the songs and the BGMS with stereo version, which is quite a lot of work itself. Eriko won't probably be released in mkv, but avi.
Actually, what I I meant was exactly what you just described for eriko's release. My bad, sorry.
That's very cool , but it's also incredibly hard to do. I tried it once, but my audio mix kept having phase desincronizations.

Still, did you read about that LD audio thing I mentioned before? If you're interested, PM me. I'm just trying to help on making Eriko's best fansubbing ever; even better than the original DVDs! I just hope I'm not sounding too presunptuous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kes
I'm glad L-E is going to sub it. It's just a great news By the way, I have the above 4 CDs. Let me know if you still need it/them. You can find me on JDC and Q-R channels @ I-A
Great news! This is most fortunate, since I wasn't getting much results from my investigation... I'm so frustrated... I want to help so much, but everything always seems to end up nowhere...