View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 01:25   Link #4978
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hmph! [desu]

That's why I deliberately mentioned that I crossed my arms and looked stubborn!

In actuality I still think the mangaka is going to try and troll the universe and bring out someone TOTALLY unexpected as having Mercury ... like Kodama-sensei's wife or something. -_-
TBH, Keima has captured every single stereotype in the "female heroine" ideology :

Tsundere - Hakua
Kuudere - Diana
Shrinking Violet - Tenri
Bookworm/Liberal Arts girl - Shiori
Idol - Kanon
Kung Fu Girl - Kusunoki
Hafu - Hinoki
Ojou - Mio/Tsukiyo
Tomboy - Yui
Dojikko - Elsie
Sports Girl - Ayumi
Shop-owner daughter - Sumire
Kouhai - Minami
Teacher - Jun
Way-too-normal girl - Chihiro

Now he needs to have a "best friend" of other girls, a yandere, a loli and a fujoshi to complete the list. I was thinking that it is quite obvious that the first one is Miyako, since she is the only girl who had frequent appearances, but often as a side character. Also, she seems to look like another of the Citron members, plus that she seems to always "missed" having personal contact with Kanon.

Though I do agree Chihiro is having her heart "spirited away" by Keima naturally.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote