View Single Post
Old 2010-05-05, 06:13   Link #413
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
I'm sorry to jump in so late here now but at least hear me out.

At first Tomoki is regarded as safe and the Angels Council decides to leave Tomoki alone. Then, when Sugata first infiltrate Synapse through Tomoki's dream, the Angels Council mark Tomoki as unsafe and so they send Chaos to hunt Tomoki but the plan stop dead on its track due to Astrea's betrayal and Chaos being thrown into the deep sea.

Then Hiyori approached Tomoki which means that another Angel [not angeloids] besides Daedalus now take a liking to Tomoki which further up the ante for Tomoki's aggro gauge. So the council decides to plug off Hiyori from her current dream.

All these makes Tomoki a threat to Synapse which makes it understandable for Nymoh to not tell the truth to tomoki because in this current chapter, Nymph somewhat said that she's afraid to tell him because she's afraid of Tomoki's existence being erased by the council. After all, Nymph loves Tomoki and her action is understandable.
*sigh*
another loli fans...
To erase Tomoki, the council must go with their weaponry (I assume there is no Synapse-Tomoki up there). And it's mean...the council need to pass Ikaros first, the strongest weapon from Synapse.
If they have Angel-Tomoki up there, it's make them in disadvantage, since the moment Angel - Tomoki wake up, he'll run amok up there.

Nymph isn't afraid about Tomoki being erased from the world, but erased from HER sight, be it erased memory or erased body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I hardly think so...
well...it's your problem...not mine
Quote:
She can hack Angeloid memory, this event shows. It doesn't show she can do anything about Tomoki's, because Tomoki isn't an Angeloid
It's funny to see Nymph can hack another complex being (Angeloids) memory but can't hack human memory
Quote:
I fail to see the connection between the Jammer and the System... Not only are they two different things altogether, you are trying to explain something by using "something", being very vague.
hmm...may be my english not so good to explain it...so please re-read from chapter one...

I just want to say Nymph can hack something that not phsycal, can't be touched by hand, something abstract.
Pupolar trait = abstract and not phsycal
Memory = abstract and not phsycal too
look like I used too much muscle to communicate, so my English goes bad
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote