View Single Post
Old 2004-11-22, 19:00   Link #26
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
Thats really rude and ignorant to say they are stupid stereotipical animes. These are our opinions so don't tell us our opinions are stupid.
Well, rude or not, if you watch you'll understand how superior ROV is

Besides, I have to make an strong impact somehow, even if it means being a little harsh... But it is all for your own good... You'll finally get to see the light

I dare you to download those 12 episodes and least watch just the first one, and you'll see what I mean. But if you think that the anime is bad then you'll have to tell me why, as I already explained why I like ROV so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuri
Also the above animes are more of a one to one or love triangle love plots. I really find no pleasure of watching an anime with a single male or female swarmed by by dozens of the opposite sex. I have to say i find the ONI-CHAN stuff annoying as well...but thats my opinion. Also while i'm at it i also advice Escaflowne- mecha but awsome romance as well.
I agree with you. You won't find any of those elements in ROV either. As a matter of fact you'll see complex women taking strong leading rolls and zero fanservice. As I said it is something different and at the same time very refreshing. A masterpiece.

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-11-22 at 19:10.