View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 06:06   Link #3779
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Ok, but Ellis, Rinslet and Fianna are in love with him as well as ojou-samas and are also supposedly pure girls without experience in love and at least two of them have tsundere tendencies, they have rarely if at all press him with questions or for answer about Restia. They most likely respect his wishes and are waiting for him to tell them about Restia.
It's what makes it better since it shows that the author could pull off characterization even with characters that has similar traits. It's even at that point where I could distinguish three different tsunderes in this novel. There might also be other factor like their past or their love meter towards Kamito

Let me put it off simply: because it's Claire, she will definitely act like that. I can see her doing desperate work to know more about Kamito.

Quote:
And Claire of all Character should know the felling of other people prying into one's past especially to her because of her sister yet she's doing the same as to what others do to her...
Not trying to further this debate here, but let me just say that this argument isn't fair. Please consider what Claire went through and what Kamito went through. I can see people taking Kamito's side but Claire will only have a couple of people that will stay with her.

I think you guys are reading too much about this. It's clearly a simple curiosity about a girl in love trying to know about her loved one.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote