Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-23, 17:36   Link #833
Soji

Iron Maw@ I don't say her free him was selfish. I mean .......
Spoiler for ch 14:

I put the pag under spoiler because is big.
Anyway re-read the last part ,you see her answer to him? I think that line show that she can be pretty selfish when she want.
Quote:
but no doubt she meant everything she said about taking care of him and protecting his family. Even training him is more for his benefit than hers.
I don't deny this.We already see how she is toward her man's .Plus even if I hate her *S* side and the other bad thing she does. I can deny her good side and if she say/promise something then she will do that. She had her pride and seem to me she is someone that hate go back on her word.

Quote:
We have not seen what Akame was like in her old Imperial Assassin days so you can't actually be sure of this. Even if she wasn't, Akame was still doing the same thing as Kurome so the results are the same. We don't know what happened to change Akame (outside meeting Najenda) but we do know Kurome. didn't have that chance
Because that it's her style and the way she is. I doubt she was different on how she is in NR( i mean the way she kill and what she think about that).Is not something that you really change. Is part of you.
Also for me the way they act to gain that result can change my opionion toward them .While the result is the same ,if they enjoy kill is a big deal.

deadlystrike@ Thank's for the info.I was waiting to read ch 21.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote