View Single Post
Old 2020-10-15, 10:39   Link #392
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think it'll end up being a True Harem. He'll likely grow to love all three, if he hasn't already.

But yeah, he does need to remember their past together first. And their bond needs to deepen.

By the way, do you remember Lizel saying in Volume 1 that Healing Lovers is more effective if both parties love each other? That's the whole point of Lovers I think: the Devil King candidate and his/her Cards must have a bond of love to be able to bring out the arcana's full power. Devils normally can't do that, according to Lizel (she said something like that when they fought the candidate of The Devil). A human like Yuuto is the perfect candidate for Lovers for that reason.

Also I think Yuuto is dense because there are many situations where it seems like he doesn't know the girls love him. And he still acts too formal with Lizel and seems to think he shouldn't get touchy-feely with her. Whenever he notices he's getting a lap pillow or something from her, he always tries to back away and apologize as if he thinks he's doing she doesn't want him to. And in Chapter 1 of Volume 4, when he stood in front of Neith to stand up for her in front of Stella, he misunderstood the reason for the tears in Neith's eyes and the blush. These are all signs of a dense boy. He doesn't understand anything.