View Single Post
Old 2009-05-27, 18:43   Link #202
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Ahhh, where do I begin...

1. Kubo. I love your characters. I really do. But DON'T BE AFRAID TO FREAKIN' KILL THEM OFF. Seriously, I'm sick of how many times throughout the series numerous characters got badly injured and then were saved just in the nick of time. The first few times fine, okay, I can swallow that, but every freakin' time they get sliced in half? Come on, now.

2. The power-ups that just come out of nowhere. So you mean to tell me that this whole time, captains and their liuetents were powered down that drastically on Earth during the SS arc? And yet the moment they get that seal removed they can kick ass? I can swallow a power up if it's properly explained, not when it comes out of nowhere. And yes, Ichigo, I'm looking at you.

3. Which, interestingly enough, brings me to my next point: Ichigo. I have nothing wrong with him personally, but as a character his development has just... seemed to stop. He's smart, yet constantly throws himself into danger without even thinking of other ways to do things. I understand wanting to save your friend/the town you grew up in, but have some common sense for a change. And how many training sessions is this boy going to go through? What happened to losing a fight, then learning from your mistakes? All Ichigo does is train, train, train, and then train some more.