View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 18:50   Link #162
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Why space only?
Well, the AGE-1 doesn't have the same system as the Impulse for example, not enough Thruster power to achive sustained flight, image it shooting it's arms and legs off midair to combine with the Spallow/Sparrow parts for example, it'd look .. so dumb if it wasnt in space

in the MS Hanger though its fine, like in E8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The AGE System encompasses the Gundam AGE and the AGE Builder. I really, really doubt that the AGE Builder will be able to make things for other mobile suits; it was built to receive data from the Gundam AGE and no one else. Any tech based off of the Gundam AGE's armaments will very likely be created the old-fashioned way and not through the AGE Builder.

That said, the AGE Builder will hardly lose its use after the Sparrow is introduced--it still has to create the Gundam AGE-2, Gundam AGE-3, and all their extra forms and armaments.
The AGE Builder had alot of potential, it could make Genoace's usable, but it's used as a bad plotdevice which imo, ruins alot in the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Well, going by episode 4, the DODDS rifle at least can be used by other mobile suits, in that case, the Genoace Custom. So what Vargas and Co could do is just program the AGE Builder to make more, with enough resources that is.
I really hope they start doing this, it would make alot more sense than to send out the G-exes,Age-1 and Team-Rocke.. i mean Largan in a Genoace/Genoace custom that can't do anything at all.

Specially since they are going to tackle the UE mothership/base
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote