View Single Post
Old 2007-08-07, 06:42   Link #32
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey
If a person has to resort to willpower to avoid cheating, I'd say their current partner is the wrong one for them. If you really love someone, then anyone other than your partner should not have the power to seduct you.
I strongly disagree, being in love doesn't mean you become entirely oblivious to the opposite gender. You can be just plain not interested in someone but that does not mean you can't find anyone else physically attractive, and that you should resist them should they try to pull anything off.

Of course, in real life, it's hard to find a girl actually seducing you unless you somehow worked to get there in which case it'd be your fault - but my point still stands.

Basically, although this is an awful generalization, it's not too odd for men to cheat for sexual desires, while when girls cheat they do it, for the most part, when they're unhappy with their current partner. It can be justified or not, but that's how I think it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey
In his mind, he doesn't like Kotonoha anymore, and has realised that he loves Sekai (Witness his bored sighing face whenever he has to interact with Kotonoha in episode 5). I say "loves" because he actually says "Sekai ga suki." Or at least in his mind he thinks he loves Sekai.

This is probably the reason why he feels no guilt.
It doesn't matter if he doesn't feel any guilt because he "loves" her. If he had half a brain he should be able to tell that cheating and lying to someone who did nothing to deserve it is being a jackass. If on top of that he thinks he's somehow exempt from feeling any guilt, he's even lower than I thought I guess.