View Single Post
Old 2010-02-01, 13:53   Link #1222
ijriims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Wut. When did this happen.
I just installed the English patch.

I wonder if you remembered these "details" (including Maria-related and others)

EP1

when Shannon first entered the dining room to serve the tea, because of her clusmsiness, Natsuhi was pretty angry. Kyrie tried to help Shannon by asking the brand of the tea she was serving, but Shannon did not know, then she apologied to Shannon for not being able to help.

- I wonder why a ruthless, rational person like Kyrie would like to help Shannon like George in EP2.

Latter, when Battler's group were going out for the sea, Kyrie specically reminded Battler to look after Maria.

(BTW, in EP1's dinner, when Maria was reading out the letter, Nanjo said he remembered Kinzo not wearing his ring when he was playing chess with him. The question is: if Kinzo died one and a half year ago, how come he remembered not wearing the ring? And the next question is: why he had to say that when he made the agreement that not to expose Kinzo's death? The third question is: even he did so such that it looked like Kinzo was still alive around that time, why did he say he remembered Kinzo not wearing his ring rather than Kinzo should be wearing his ring, why did Nanjo have to support what the letter said?)

When Kyrie was talking how the siblings were treating Maria after the letter, she commented "even though she's just a little girl, everyone has been just chewing her up over this. They really scared her,....I wonder if those people have ever even read "The North Wind and the Sun".......But this key is being obstinately closed up inside her heart. Everyone denied the existence of the witch without listening to her, and barraged her too much with questions about who Beatrice actually was.......Maria-chan probably won't open her heart to the adults now" The only person who still paid attention to and emphasized Maria's feeling was Kyrie, not even Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolf and Krauss could do so. She was the only one who proposed people accepted her saying and listening to her first.Then she proposed to Battler to cheer Maria up as Kyrie knew he as a kid was probably a better candidate.

EP2:

The only people who said hi to Maria were Hideyoshi and Kyrie at the airport.

After Maria spoke out in front of everyone about Halloween, and Beatrice taking her to Golden Land. Eva giggled, Rosa reprimanded, Kyrie said "Don't worry about it. Rosa-san. It's a dream that any girl has at one time or another."

Latter, in the guesthouse, Kyrie said to Rosa"We sometimes forget that girls have their own little world. Sometimes, we have to respect that, right?"

And then latter in the parlor, Kyrie was talking with Rosa, first they talked about weather, then Kyrie suddenly switched the topic to Maria ".........Maria-chan really has grown a lot this past year. " "Yes. It's because she has such an affectionate mother. Kids with a rich heart grow." (sarcasm, everyone could observe that Rosa was treating Maria badly, of course perceptive Kyrie would know that. The question is: why Kyrie had to say that even if she knew it risked angering Rosa)

"Rosa-san, you spedn every day with Maria-chan, so you probably don't notice any small changes. But the rest of us, who have been reunited with her after a year, really understand that she's grown up a lot..." Only kyrie made this kind of comment. Why Kyrie had to talk about Maria everytime she talked with Rosa, and she constantly praised Maria (just compared it to Eva)? And did anyone else really pay that attention to Maria?

".....Just once, I want to drink a nice, long cup of tea with you, Rosa-san, when you aren't attending a family conference. There's a wonderful coffee shop in Ginza which is a favourite of mine...." It seemed that Kyrie was really eager to talk with Rosa about family matter. BTW, do you remember where Rosa went to meet her siblings in EP5 when they were having nice chat about their plan to exhort Krauss?

Then Kyrie reminded her the weather is turning bad. Right after Rosa running out, Rudolf asked what was going on with her, then she responded "It's fine, right? She'll be right back. .... More importantly, should we begin?" It is as if she didn't want others to know Rosa went out to look for Maria, and then ".........." (why showing this scene?)

Kyrie was surprised by Natsuhi and she said she was fasinated by "the portrait", so she was looking at the portrait at the moment. It may mean nothing, just a reminder here.

And she was the one who asked Gohda to call the Beatrice before Rosa'sletter was even read out, is it in Beatrice's plan that Beatrice predicted that Kyrie would do so when she met Kyrie in the entrance?

EP3:

(Kyrie's said something during the dinner, admittedly it can be easily dismissed as tactics rather than eager words)

She basically controlled the tide of the family meeting after they stopped arguing with each other such that all siblings accpeted the existence of a living old lady on the island.

The moment she stepped out the dining room, she already said what was this strong smell, even though the narration said that the smell was not strong at all.

On the epitaph part, Kyrie said it was her first time to really read the epitaph. Do you believe what she said? And her reasoning just pointed Eva and Rosa to the answer.

She proposed to go out, we knew she found a used cigarette in Eva's room. Now the question is, why did she have to go at length to isolate Hideyoshi for the disappearance of Eva when Kyrie said that police would find out the culprits? Why taking all the risk to expose Eva, knowing that Hideyoshi was probably covering Eva? And if she was not the culprit, why she had to take the risk of getting themselves exposed to the murderer who killed the sixes? Really not rational...

(In battle with Leviathan, Kyrie said Rudolf would always come to save her when she was in trouble, on a white horse. Surely Battler learnt it from his dad...)

I have presented some of the clues to how Kyrie cares for Maria (For EP4 and EP5, hey they don't allow me to jump to the chapter as I did not finish it once. EP6, I don't understand Japanese completely), don't say there was none. I advise rereading those scenes I posted here and get the meaning. But I was quite sure some of you would say these are red-herring, over-exaggerating, it seemed that few of us had actually pointed them out, particularly for Kyrie talking Maria's scenes.

Battler, you have already known it, right?

Without Love, it cannot be seen.

Last edited by ijriims; 2010-02-02 at 13:47.