Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 16:56   Link #4658
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
@Anh_Minh -- I thought of how to respond to you but I am going to do so simply with thus:

Look at the tone you're taking with me simply because we have divergent views?
I really don't see that there's a problem with my tone. Flawed understanding of the English language? Different standards of what's acceptable? I don't know, but I just don't see why you're crying foul, here.

Quote:
You've also hopped into the conversation,
I may not have been the most active, but it's hardly my first post on the subject.

Quote:
picked very specific niche statements to respond to that were made in response to someone else
Oh, sorry. Was this thread supposed to be a dialogue? Or a juxtaposition of such?

Quote:
and have otherwise ignored the attempts to turn this conversation civil.
Again, I'm puzzled about this particular complaint. For that matter, I'm puzzled about the occasional self-congratulatory posts about how polite some of you are. I just don't see much difference between the alleged rude posts and alleged civil ones.

Quote:
On top of that, you're making false analogies
And how is it false?

Quote:
and trying to frame the discussion specific whilst underplaying any criticism.
I'm quite willing to admit what Miho did was suboptimal. I'm also saying it's not really a problem, or at least not why she's been taking flak.

Quote:
What exactly do you think you are accomplishing?
What does any of us think we're accomplishing?

Quote:
Do you really think this is constructive?
Yes? As much as internet discussions on anime ever are, anyway.

Quote:
Your very first statement presumes I somehow miss something that is completely obvious to you but is apparently something I cannot possibly conceive of.
Yeah, because you said yourself it wasn't clear to you. Maybe you missed that "if" in arkhangelsk's sentence or something, but it is very clear that IF she can help, the window of opportunity in which she may do so can and will disappear pretty fast.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote