View Single Post
Old 2010-08-26, 12:45   Link #242
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
In a nutshell, yes. I'm choosing to ignore it. Sorry, but entertainment is meant to be enjoyed and I do not enjoy this. I may pick and choose aspects that I like but that's as far as I'll go. IMO, a canon where Heero cannot be shipped is no fun. Sumisawa basically alienated majority of the female fanbase, both yaoi and het shippers. Not a good move if you're trying to sell something. Then again, maybe he doesn't care and just wants to sell shiny robots. *shrugs*

Edit: Here's hoping Endless Waltz: Glory of the Defeated isn't a let down. *sighs* IMO, they should go the same route as they did with three interquels. Those were three different stories falling into basically the same time period so you just picked the one you preferred. I hope EW: GotD paints a prettier picture. -_-
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

While shipping has contributed greatly to GW's lasting popularity, I admire Sumisawa for creating a story that will truly expand AC and not just cater to certain parts of the fan-base.

I'm looking forward to Glory of the Defeated too but won't really care if it doesn't feature or reinforce popular couples.