View Single Post
Old 2008-04-29, 23:06   Link #278
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
Wait I thought that drinking blood from the one who made him into a vampire doesnt turn him back into a human. It will only prevent him from turning into a level E vampire.

+ Kaname never mentioned that it will never make him into a level E vampire again. He simply stated that he is now the most powerful vampire hunter. Him not turning into a vampire is only temporary. But, since Kaname drank the blood of the girl. I bet it'll only make Zero's transformation a little bit longer.

I thought the reason why only Zero can defeat Rido was because he can inherit his family's sword for vampire hunting(I'm sure I read them talk about some kind of weapon). Since no ordinary vampire can kill Rido. It needs to be a pureblood or a vampire hunter to kill him.

Zero has 4 bloods in him. A lot of Yuuki's blood, Kaname's blood and the girl who made him into a vampire's blood(althought I bet it's only 1/4th since Kaname absorbed it) and His vampire hunter blood. Thus making him stronger than most noble vampires I assume.
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote