View Single Post
Old 2009-08-20, 00:55   Link #91
Lightly_Toasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

So in the end, Lawrence failed the test in my eyes. He isn't the brightest businessman there and relies too much on others for help. If it wasn't for that kid to snap him out of his childish "all hope is lost" mind set, Amarti would have won. Such a shame that Amarti became such a big roadkill too and the leaving words were "you shouldn't steal someone else's woman"...talk about harsh

I don't think Lawrence failed completely. Though he was too flustered to realize Horo wanted him to sell early for a greater profit, its because of Laurence's charisma that he was able to get through it all. Even if one is facing a great trial, often times one's greatest assets can be the help of others. And Lawrence is one of the smartest businessmen I'd say, though he would have ended up losing money, he realized some things were more important than money. Not only that, but Lawrence managed to establish a scheme on his own, that would get his cargo (Horo) back on his cart at any cost. He passed Dianna's test. Remember in all trials of life, moral support always helps get us through, and its because of Lawrence's character and skills that he has that moral support.