View Single Post
Old 2004-09-27, 13:39   Link #11
avmoghe

LOL... That defeats the very purpose of having a thread about each episode.

Why do you think people MAKE threads about each episode and discuss it instead of waiting for the entire series to end?

Wouldn't it be better to just postpone ALL discussion till the end of the series?

As I said before, if anyone comes across an answer to the questions I have in one of the previous episodes... they are free to answer it. It is perfectly possible that I missed something in the previous episodes that would answer the question.

Just because I post questions about things the show hasn't answered.. thats supposed to make you "sick"? What exactly are you doing on a forum then? Every single series forum works like this.... I direct your attention to the Naruto, FMA, etc forums.

The ONLY difference about this forum is that it has a much smaller number of posters... and a large number of manga readers who already know what is going to happen. If you cannot stand anime viewers asking questions about things that dont make sense given the information so far, then I recommend staying out of the anime threads altogether.