View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 19:28   Link #31
blackwhite67
Banned

Well, let's see...

We got a pretty exciting cliffhanger so I'm guessing that the next episode will tell Kagari's back story.

Judging by the shock the Sybil system caused the two, the only thing I can think of is that the true face of the Sybil system is a little...fleshy.

Makishima has been arrested and Kagari's been killed by the Chief no less who's been revealed to be a robot. I'm guessing that Shinya will put his grudges aside and work with Makishima to bring Sybil down. The last episodes will probably be their victory over Sybil and their final battle against each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Akane and Kagari were incredibly boss in this episode. Kagari may hate this system that's oppressed him, but he's not gonna put up with any bullshit from these douchebags. (RIP Kagari )

Akane once again I think came off as being incredibly boss. What with ignoring the nail gun injury, and then even striking out pretentious super douche cause he got to enthralled in his homo lust kungfu battle! You can really tell Akane was ready to bash his head in, but she had the self control to realize that falling for petty vengeance wouldn't bring her friend back.

also, I'm gonna throw my support behind what a bunch of other people have hypothesized.

Sybll Green is PEEEEEOPLE!

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Well. Guess we know the Sybill system is not only evil, but actively controls everything through EVIL TERMINATOR OFFICIALS!

The fact that Sybill can apparently manually decide to use eliminator mode on an Enforcer whose crime coefficient was only in the stun setting certainly does imply that this system is very selfaware...which sorta brings into question why it lacks the self awareness to recognize someone like Makishima as a dangerous criminal who should be put down. The only guess I can think of is that it recognizes someone like Makishima as potential BRAIN FOOD, so wants to prevent him from being captured...though if the system wanted him captured, you'd think they'd just have him stunned.

Makishima probably hasn't gotten into an *exciting* fight that pushed him in ages. He seemed to be awfully getting into finishing off Kougami. It doesn't seem improbable that a stimulation seeking guy like Makishima whose used to keeping his cool because of boredom might get blindsided.

...besides. If he suspected that it was only Akane backing Kougami up, based on his previous encounter with her he'd likely not consider her much of a threat.
Perhaps the Sybil system wants to study him in an effort to improve its ability to determine Crime Coefficients.