View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 22:17   Link #1057
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
That's what I'm saying...He's been a step ahead because he's been a step ahead...He hasn't the depth of character to take on that mantle IMO...Charles despite his lack of screentime atleast had this bigger than life presence and Lulu enternal ire to validate his endboss status...The plot just lets Schnizzle be this and be that, but where was the depth in his character to suggest this? That was the problem I KNEW I was gonna have with him once his true nature was revealed...I mean 2 from the last ever ep is a tuff spot to have me eat all this Schnizel deep character $hit...I give him his props but Charles or Suzaku endboss would have been more emotionally gratifying for me and for the story I suspect...
I am not as gloomy about this as you I guess. Schneizel makes for a much better end boss than Charles. Why? Because unlike Charles, Schenizel knows his brother perfectly. Charles never understood any of his kids. He was too busy messing around with Geass to care. Schenizel and Lelouch understand each other and make for a more epic final battle because of it.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote