View Single Post
Old 2011-07-18, 07:47   Link #239
ChaosHelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marven View Post
Hmmm... I see. So basically, it's a [user friendly] diagram route "tree?" Which actions get you where. What's needed to do this/that. How to get this ending. And the like... Only in a more simple and convenient manner. What I like most is the "at the click of the button" part. ^_^

It's definitely intriguing, reminds me of all those dating sims I played. I made a diagram of every game I wanted to finish/unlock the CGs. The single-heroine sims were usually easy to graph out. The multi-heroine ones were just chaotic.

Now, I'm starting to wonder how people make English patches... I just started studying about computer engineering and the like. So I'm just curious.
Yeah that's basically it and it's funny you mentioned Dating Sims because I was playing one when I came up with this. :P

As for the English patch I asked ED to get in touch with Twitching Cheese (who had displayed some knowledge of computing by pulling those text files) asking whether he could and indeed if he would help out with a patch, we'll just have to wait for a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair2223 View Post
hhhmmmm definetly looking forward to the finished proyect,you will make anyone who visits the page an easy way to get the ending they are searching for,i can help,but not a lot, since i am a complete novice on any kind of page adjustments and all that stuff,at least i am helping a little bit with the notepad versions,but if you need help on something i can handle,i will be at your service chaos
Thanks for the offer. I'm sure I can find something for you to do, even if it's just inputting your route and ending. On a related note I'm curious what endings did everyone reading this thread get?

I'll get the ball rolling shall I:

First Geass playthrough- Lelouch (I was going for Nunnally, though it's weird I finished all her scenes but not all his :S)

Another Geass run- C.C.

And finally the BK BC route- Kallen
ChaosHelix is offline   Reply With Quote