Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 11:27   Link #60
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Moreover, as I said before, I'm hoping we'll see at least one female gold saint too. I'll be disappointed if they're all males once again.
Hmm...a female Pisces Goldsaint who wears a mask.... Wow, that actually will look pretty cool. If the female saint is as mysterious as Marin, that'll be perfect. Oh, the Scorpio Goldsaint can be a girl too since the main weapon is a fingernail .

About the ‘mask’ rule: yeah, It IS ridiculous. Plus, those female saints always wear poor clothing, not just minimal but also ugly compared to the male saints. I feel sorry for them. Also, how come (in the original show) the male cloth cover all important parts of the body while the female cloth just cover the shoulders, arms and lower part of legs? In fact, I’m a bit curious, can Eagle cloth (Marin’s), Crane cloth (Yuzuriha’s) and Ophiucus cloth (Shaina’s) worn by men?

Btw, did Shaina marry Seiya already (due to the ‘mask’ rule)? If she didn’t, then it’s obviously Shaina’s own fault since she’s too shy to ask Seiya even though he’s always available .