View Single Post
Old 2013-09-11, 09:50   Link #1039
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That's the very problem I have: the anime "tries" not to be the same as the game, but still literally -trace- the game events in a very awkward and messed up way.
If they want an original story, fine. If they want to adapt the game, that's also fine. But don't merge them both like it doesn't make any bloody sense.

In fact, I'd rather have an original plotline, that would not screw its own consistency.
The tracing of the game events is not really messed up if you think about it though... (I played the game before.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Never got to play it since I don't have a ps3 but there is a pretty good lets play on YouTube.

Nvis well there is one other missing villain from V and they could be the backer but the backer is still getting info about the other dimension from somewhere so it still points to the same troublemaker.

klashikari the anime is a pretty interesting it's not trying to be the game at all in fact it is something of an inversion of V and may even be a sequel.
Some words fixed for spelling error...

Yeah, there is a thing called youtube. I recommend people to not watch it first if they watched the anime. (Minor spoilers to the anime might be seen from the game.)

I think I got a good idea who... But I wont say. (Who knows how they will do a plot twist on us?)

Not really a sequel, but it is more of a alternate route, for the current arc, though it makes me fully understand about what happened to Peashy, while Episode 3-5 of the anime is actually a simplified version of certain parts from mk2's arc.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2013-09-11 at 10:05.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote