View Single Post
Old 2009-05-28, 16:39   Link #16
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I like the Oneshot better, it does have better moments and a better feel to the story.
The part with her asking for Zenkichi to stay be her side is very sweet.
You know, series like this requires at least one love triangle. Medaka admiting in first volume about her love for him wouldn't allow standard romace cliches

Quote:
Just hoping the realtionship between Medaka and Zenkichi actually moves along and not dragged out for like forever.
Well Medaka is rather jealous in ch 3 so I guess it might actaully move along with the story in this case.
One Pastel is enought. But another romance like Haruhi is possible.

I found Zenkichi resemble Shinagawa from Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. Their psychology and relation with female lead ale quite simmilar. Mendaka is more simmilar to Haruhi, just without superpowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman
...in one shot chapter, she's ask Zenkichi to come in just with her bra and panty on...
IMHO it wasn't shameless, rather a sign of her complete trust in Zenkichi. Haruhi strips around other guys, cause she doesn't notice their existence, but is shy around Kyon. Mendaka action are oppposite, she shows her skin only to Zenkichi. Of course there was only 3 chapters and oneshot and everything could change (I hope not).

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote