View Single Post
Old 2007-09-18, 09:49   Link #25
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Taking a quote from the ROCK...

"Finally the Poll of your Favorite Lucky Star Characters are up!"

Well, well looks like my hunch we're right since Konata and Kagami are the 2 most popular main they'll be in the lead. But now Kagamin has a bit of a lead since her character development was so good in the anime. But my favorite main character is still Konata...for the guys of Lucky Star the most entertaining for me is Anime Tenchou, sorry Minoru, you're funny and all, but I like hot blooded guys, but don't worry I voted for ya.

And I kinda voted for moms also since thanks to them we have cute little versions of them LOL I was looking for Miki, but she wasn't there in the poll Too bad...

So here's the guys I voted for :

Izumi Konata - who wouldn't love a cute loli girl that likes anime and games and a total otaku with a long moppy hair, seductive charm eyes, cat smile and a cute voice. Definately my type of loli.

Hiiragi Kagami - tusndere and pigtails are not my cup of tea, but being a good friend to Konata and having alot of air time developed her character in the anime. Her attitude towards friends and family gives her great character like a real person in real life. Kagamin you got my vote!

Shiraishi Minoru - funny and the only REAL person to play as himself in the anime. WAWAWAWA... LOL every Shiraishi end

Narumi Yui - I dunno I just like the elder cousin type that has a catlike loli face that often visits after her work shift as a police. Must be the chair rocking episodes...dunno.

Izumi Soujiro - a man that hit the jackpot Kanata! The real Otaku dad. Who doesn't like to have a dad like that?

Izumi Kanata - the mom that looks like the daughter how can i resist that? elegant, sweet, nice, womanly and loli at same time great combination for a character. Too bad she's dead. But her air time gave a great deph in her relationship with Sou-kun.

Iwasaki Minami - silent, phoenix eyes, shy and unique. I like anime girls like that gets me more curious, makes me want to know about her.

Kusakabe Misao - 2 reason the voice is by far imho the cutest among the LS girls. Ever since her 1st appearance "Oi Hiiragi" she got me! The second reason I like her design and over all friendliness towards people. Who could resist that?

Patricia Martin - cute voice, American, tallest among the girls and 100% an otaku girl! Great character addition to the LS group.

Tamura Hiyori - I got a thing for long, black haired girls that draws well go figure. Much of her air time is comedic, but that doesn't mean she's all goof. Her passion in manga making and drawing are her good qualities, though she fantasizes to much yuri and yaoi...XD

Hiiragi Inori - one reason looks like Nagato Yuki and has phoenix eyes. Or was it 2 reasons? :P

Takara Yukari - well sorry Miyuki, though your a loli, I like the moms better. Maybe Iam not a lolicon...or it's just she's got that mature woman magnet. :P

Anime Tenchou - BAKUNETSU!!! Any hot blooded guy this cool is A1 in my book. He gave more entertainment and funny moments among all the male support and lead characters in LS. Probably the best male character in LS next to Minoru. But he's not an LS character, but he SURE DOES FIT IN, the LS storyline most especially the LS Channel interview. Tanizawa - FINGER!!!