View Single Post
Old 2009-11-28, 22:25   Link #53
tsunade666

Biribiri date, imouto date and then last order for the finally all's well that should end well but those hound dogs just barge in.

I doubt that they will fully show the volume. The rumor says that the railgun was started to be adopted from volume 8 though I'm not sure. .................... after wiki. I doubt it...........
well I change my mind. Its the introduction of a powerful teleporter and an important character for the future so they shouldn't skip it.

soooooooooooooo.
I would like to see the animated version of vol 7. AND its a volume to see.
a small maybe 2-3 episode of vol 8. and a loooooooong one maybe 5-6 episode but maybe it can take up to 10 episode the daihaseisai festival. And then a small bit of vol 11 BUT then again I don't have any idea on this part of the story. And finally the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT TIME! the dragging of biribiri around the house and finally ending with a big battle of touma vs vent and accelerator vs kihara. Though a 7-13 volume.......
I wish it will fit on a 1 season and they wouldn't squish it too much.

AND yes they have the enough material to go for 3rd SEASON! YEY! hoping for a morethan 24 episodes. I wish to see the war in England to be animated.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote