View Single Post
Old 2007-10-25, 07:15   Link #45
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Listening to Aoi give love advice through this episode was painful everytime she went on a rant with that voice it ripped chunks out of soul. Sana proves yet again that he can be the sweetest blockhead. I will say that Aoi bursting throught he door seeing the *cough* situation as it were *cough* and then yelling Sana dont the PTA will *&$% was pretty damn funny.

I enjoyed watching Shuu's reactions to Sana's question he definetly one of my favorite characters. But im getting the feeling there is a weird relationship between him and sister. If you noticed everything he pointed out about like a girl he would glance at Shuri first. Then comment, its obvious he's wants a girl nothing like his sister or at least one that wont abuse him and ummmm.. do the nut stomp OUCH MAN. Which is weird because twins usually look for significant others that are close in personality to their twin. oh well cute episode enjoyed but not as much as episode 1 through 3.