View Single Post
Old 2011-05-01, 23:23   Link #1562
Arturis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Ah, there is a Claymore thread now, I'm glad. I'm new to the series and I've been checking out the anime. I like it. It has a Beserk feel to it with the medieval European settings, which are very well done. I do feel the animation is a little dated to be such a recent series though. Hopefully that will improve as the series goes on.

Now for the questions :

- How far is the manga ahead the anime?

- Why does it seem that all the Claymore are female? Are males incapable of becoming Claymores?

- Is there anything special about the Claymore swords themselves or are they just normal weapons?

- Do the "Men in Black" serve any purpose besides just collecting money and acting as messengers?

- Teresa freaked out that gang of bandits that wanted to rape her by exposing her chest. Are all the bodies of the Claymore disfigured/scarred as the result of being half-Youma or was this something unique to Teresa?

I suppose those are the major questions I'd like to know right now. I don't mind spoilers.

Okhay. The swords they carry are reeeally special. Notice in ALL the books that some of the swords in the story (the ones that the normal people have) break/shatter, while the Claymores' swords NEVER EVER break.

The Manga is waaaay ahead of the anime (I've read them all).

Yes, i think all the claymores have something on their chests that are NOT NORMAL (no boobs?). LOL the latest chapter came out several weeks ago, and all the claymores were revolting against the "organization".
Arturis is offline   Reply With Quote