View Single Post
Old 2006-08-25, 06:58   Link #42
Liberta Modifica
Unknown Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIavrick
Oh which reminds me.. who the hell was the Official in the Tournament.. did he die? He was like the only nameless examiner

Who?the official on the third chuunin exam?he was Shiranui Genma...cool looking juonin with the toothpick....he is still alive because he was treated by shizune after he fought the sound four with Namiashi Raidou(jounin who was with the third during the third chuunin exam).....

hmmm.....i think the two jinchuuriki who was already captured by akatsuki before the came after gaara would have died too early....it would have been cool to see what kind of bijuu they possessed....

even Zabusa died to soon....we didn't even see what his head cleaver can do, like Kisame's Samehada....

Obito would be my best pick here.....considering that it WAS his sharinggan that Kakashi used to perform a mangekyou form.....If he was still alive there would have been four Uchihas to use that form....or could he be already on of the three Uchihas to use it?(Madara,Itachi and Obito?)...either way if he was still alive Kakashi wouldn't master chidori and couldn't pass it on to Sasuke which will make Naruto more superior to him with Rasengan in Naruto's arsenal....

Last edited by Liberta Modifica; 2006-08-25 at 08:02.
Liberta Modifica is offline   Reply With Quote