Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 01:24   Link #4832
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
someone form Europe explain to me how it is incompatible with Human Rights to lock up someone for life who has history of violent behavior (including murder and rape)?

don't the avg person have a right to be safe form someone like that?
No you see in Europe we defend more the criminal than the victim. It's the European touch ! .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona

And you can see joke sentence like getting 9-10 years for having raped a minor girl under 15yo, and get out after 6 years only. (and in the case i am talking about, the rapist did it again just after getting out of prison, but this time he killed the girl too)
Just to add, that's the normal thing in France. I mean, here, it's not normal to have rapist and murderer to spend the whole time in jail. No no, they will go out before. So when they say you have 10years of jails, it means in reality : 10/2.

Your justice is too lax and because of that you have people who don't care anymore about sentence.

And you need to see some prison, they even better than some french apartment. The truth is that there are some criminal who prefer to go to jail than being at home

And in France, when you want to be more strict, you're a monster .....