View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 06:49   Link #115
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You know... Fudo was still sorta around at the end of Genesis, isn't he pretty much a God to everyone anyone, and Silvia got with someone since her bloodline continued and we know Apollo never did anything more than that final kiss. So you know, maybe Silvia learned the truth after she made that promise and settled for Fudo as her Apollonius? Would be a nice twist to stick it to Pollon. Still messed up that Fudo had to troll Touma at the end, like "Fooled you and that mangy mutt! Now Celiane is MINE!".
My suspicion is that Apollonius just doesn't want Celiane's reincarnations the way that he wanted Celiane. To our knowledge, he's shown no interest in Sirius, Silvia or Mikono romantically. It would make sense, since he has impressed upon the cast the importance of living their current lives. I suppose it would follow that he wouldn't automatically love Celiane's reincarnations.

Celiane: proud warrior type
Silvia: tsundere brocon
Sirius: aloof siscon
Mikono: quiet, repressed type

Quite a difference between those characters. Aside from that, Apollonius has been alive for a long time now, and has developed into Cryptic Doughtnut Man. The age gap between him and any of Celiane's reincarnations keeps going up by 12,000 years. They are really kids compared to him, and he's been using Sylvia/Sirius/Mikono as pawns in his plans whichever way we look at it, even if his intentions are benevolent in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Anyway, I still can't believe that the entire episode and last episode that Amata never once acknowledged Zessica. She nearly died for him and joined up with him so he could try and get Mikono back, but the moment they got seperated he didn't even bother to look for her. He wasn't even surprised when the Side Characters showed up and Zessica wasn't there.
Amata's not the most observant person around. He didn't even look for Mikono because he was too busy focusing on fighting Kagura. (Whilst in the meantime, Zessikage was moving in...)

Still, Amata has got good reason to be focused on Kagura and seeing red. The guy just killed their parents. And Amata doesn't care anywhere near as much about Zessica as his parents, so it's natural that he wouldn't be thinking of her. She may be important to the audience, but she's not that important to Amata.