View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 17:03   Link #112
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Too bad I'm unable to just spontaneously accept something like that unlike Kayaba. How exactly was Kirito and Asuna able to "surpass the laws of the world"? Unless there's a clear explanation for that, I can't accept it. People here are interpreting it as "the power of love" or "Kayaba removed her paralysis" but neither of those were actually confirmed.

(BTW if it IS "the power of love" responsible, I'll accept what happened, but I'll still find it stupid. )
I guess, as was said, unless they clarify later on (which is of course possible) we can never know for sure. I suppose that, if they were able to surpass the laws of the world as Kayaba said, then they too many not know how they did it yet, but it could be explained later on (since the story is still continuing).

I guess I can understand that people would prefer for these sorts of questions to be cleanly answered. I personally enjoy trying to figure it out on my own, so I guess it doesn't bother me as much. I always assume there's some sort of rational explanation for everything until proven otherwise (but the laws of what is "rational" are a bit of a funny thing in a videogame world).