View Single Post
Old 2004-02-02, 23:49   Link #69
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

Wow, it's been a while.... I didn't plan on doing this again. Well, a minor, one-time memorial service can't hurt. Anyway, with all those new Mods we've been getting, we haven't really been doing our "AnimeSuki Moderator's baptism of fire". One of the holy, unwritten rules (made by me); Anyone who wants to be a Mod here must first survive the horror of being publically humiliated through a lousy spoof (depending on the song, some have reason to feel more humiliated than others). Every active Mod up to Nightwish has been through this, now it's Flash_Squirrel's turn. I won't mention which melody this is, you can consider yourself a very lucky person if you can't recognize it...

*AHEM*

He wants to be the very best like no Mod ever was
To lock threads is his real test, to scold n00bs is his cause
He will butcher your every post, if you break the rules.
The forum sheep will understand the power in his tools

FLASH_SQUIRREL!! Gotta lock 'em all!
He's watching you, you'd better know what to do,
FLASH_SQUIRREL!!
Ooooooohh he'll teach you some, if you break the rules you're gone!

FLASH_SQUIRREL!! Gotta lock 'em all!
His heart is truuuueee, in his name he'll punish you
You will fear when he draws near,
FLASH_SQUIRREL!!!!
Gotta lock 'em all,
Gotta lock 'em all
FLASH_SQUIRREL!!

NOW you're a real Mod, Flash_Squirrel! Dry behind ears, come of age and all that

Now, if you'll excuse me... I've actually started to like the theme song after playing it 10 times throughout the process, just to make sure the rythm stays the same... I'm gonna delete the damn mp3 that did this to me, while I still have some sanity left, then take a long shower.

Last edited by AG3; 2004-02-03 at 15:56. Reason: I knew it.... I knew I couldn't make a post without a typo...
AG3 is offline   Reply With Quote