View Single Post
Old 2007-10-13, 19:30   Link #52
cf18
Mecha Pilot

You know the 'dead guy' looks really like Lenin, right? To me it smells like a jab at the way dead but popular leader keep being used by their successors, like Lenin and Mao who's body were embalmed and put in public display against their wish.

The political map at the beginning is very interesting - the white areas that are not part of the 3 powers in particular. Union cover the whole North and South America, Japan, and Australia, but it looks like half of Cuba is not part of it. Well I guess this is where a good HD capture is really useful. The Russia part is also strange - Much of western Russia including Moscow is part of AEU, while the eastern Russia belongs to Human Reform League.

Major white areas includes Africa, Middle East and Philippines. But one of the elevator, presumablely belongs to AEU since they are the closest one, is right in the middle of Africa.

I wonder how much the director will try to cover and how much modern political buttons they want to push. The show may end up being banned in a number of countries, but I am sure Bandai would love that kind of press coverage.

Last edited by cf18; 2007-10-13 at 19:59. Reason: Read the map more carefully.
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote