Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-08, 13:37   Link #2136
Timdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I can only see two options here, you either occupy yourself with something that will help you forget about girls (and therefore decrease your average time spent obsessing over them ), or you cut straight to the root of the problem and ask a girl out.

If you're more wanting to do the former, my advice would be to get engrossed in something which you don't associate girls with. The only thing I can think of would be sport, but try something other than studying. Studying will hardly put to rest all the testosterone you're feeling right now.
Even if I occupy myself with something else, it's like I can't get it out of my head. There's always that frustrating feeling back there and sometimes it "bubbles over" and I get really depressed for a bit. It's always there. It actually is screwing with everything I do since I can NOT stop thinking about it, during schoolwork, while exercising, while I'm hanging out with friends, while I'm doing something creative, etc. It's probably just going to be there until I actually get that first kiss/lose my virginity. I know this really isn't normal but I REALLY can't stop obsessing over this issue. It's like my life revolves around it now. I can't enjoy anything anymore because of it. Which I'm sure also ironically ends up affecting my progress with girls as well.
Timdog is offline   Reply With Quote