View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 14:38   Link #49
zeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
I don't get it. How do you play something you don'tunderstand? (And since you don't understand, that means you don't enjoy it either, normally, I think) I mean, I play OreImo portable, too, but I can at least speak conversational Japanese.
language is not just words my good friend. it's expressions, how a person acts..... etc that's how i knew what was happening most of the time. granted, i don't know the details which is why i appreciate the summaries done on the game by seanver but i still enjoyed it allot.

as for how i got all the routs, i used an online guide. it was in japanese but straight forword and easy to understand even if i don't know any japanese.

Quote:
This way, the only route I couldn't enjoy was Kuroneko's, because I couldn't understand what she was talking about. XD
lol. i actually enjoyed her rout the most after saori's but her route is the only one that i have no idea what was happening in it. i guess she ends with kyuske at the end of it but i don't know what was the problem between them in the rout or what happened at all.
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote